Osteo-Coral-D3 Dr. Wolz is a product especially developed for bone health (1-5). It contains natural sun-related and sea-based active substances: calcium from coral algae calcium, the preventive vitamin D3, the vitamins K2, B6 and folic acid and the trace elements manganese, copper and zinc.
Calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 are important for bones and bone strength. While calcium is a component of bony substance, vitamin D contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood and supports the absorption and utilization of calcium. Low density of bone is a risk factor for fractures linked to osteoporosis. As we age loss of bone minerals is a completely normal process. It particularly affects post-menopausal women. A diet with abundant calcium and vitamin D3 is key to optimally preserving bone density and decreasing the risk of fractures due to osteoporosis.*
- for preserving healthy bone and muscles (1, 4, 6)
- natural calcium from coral algae calcium
- protection effect by the sun vitamin D3 (*, 1, 3)
- to combat bone mineral loss in postmenopausal women (*)
Fossilised oyster shell powder, Fossilised coral powder, Vitamin K2, Zincgluconate, Manganesegluconate, Vitamin D3, Coppergluconate, Vitamin B6, Folic acid.
3 capsules contains:
500 mg Calcium
22,5 µg (900I.E.) Vitamin D3
75 µg Vitamin K2
5 mg Zinc
3 mg Manganese
1 mg Copper
2,8 mg Vitamin B6
400 µg Folic acid
Without lactose, gluten, colours and preservatives. Capsules from vegetable cellulose.
* Osteo-Coral is intended for women over 50 years. So that Osteo-Coral achieve it’s positive effect, it should be taken Calcium in Addition (at least 700 mg), e.g. dairy products, green vegetables.
(1) Calcium and Vitamin D is needed for the maintenance of of normal bones and teeth
(2) Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
(3) Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium Levels
(4) Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
(5) Folic acid contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
3 capsules a day, to be taken whole throughout the day together with meals and a small amount of fluid. Capsules can be opened to dilute content with the food.
Food supplements cannot substitute a balanced diet and a healthy kind of living.