Colostrum Immun + Folsäure Dr. Wolz is used to support health in times of overexertion and change of season.
It is also recommendable for susceptible children and adults or people who do not like dairy products.
Colostrum from Dr. Wolz is a concentrate of the best and most valuable constituents that feature in the first milk of cows out to pasture. The plant-based cellulose capsules are resistant to gastric juice and transport the valuable ingredients to the intestine intact where they can be fully absorbed.
Dr. Wolz® colostrum is extracted from the first milk of New Zealand pasture cows. Colostrum milk from New Zealand is considered to be the highest quality in the world. After fat has been largely removed, the immune proteins are concentrated and dried in a gentle manner.
- for supporting the immune system¹
- with premium colostrum from New Zealand
- for physical and mental well-being2,3
Why does Dr. Wolz only use colostrum from New Zealand?
New Zealand’s colostrum is one of the best available grades in the world. This is due to the following reasons:
- absence of epidemics: New Zealand has never had a case of foot and mouth disease and BSE. Also according to an EU study the risk of introduction is minimal compared to other industrialized countries.
- all-year grazing: constant diet of fresh grass causes the cows to form a broad spectrum of antibodies.
- the use of antibiotics and hormones in fodder is prohibited in New Zealand.
- all production steps are stringently controlled by New Zealand’s supervisory authorities where a large catalogue of regulations have to be observed.
One capsule contains 190 mg of colostrum concentrate with min. 24% IgG, 40 µg Folic acid.
¹ Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
² Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
³ Folate contributes to normal psychological function.
5 capsules per day during the meals with liquid. During the day or at once. Capsules can be opened to dilute content with the food. Not with hot liquids.
Food supplements cannot substitute a balanced diet and a healthy Kind of living.